Gloss Plus Eco-Friendly Dishwashing Liquid
The eco-friendly dishwashing liquid effectively removes all kinds of dirt, such as grease and food residue both in cold and hot water. It is fit for washing fruit, vegetables, kid utensils and pet utensils. It does not dry out your hand skin. One concentrate can replace 4 bottles of detergent.
Concentrate volume: 50 ml.
Ready-to-use liquid volume: 500 ml.
Made in Russia.
The thick dishwashing foam perfectly deals even with tough dirt. Penetrating deeply into the dirt, it breaks down grease (fat) into molecules and dissolves it. The foam is easily and quickly rinsed out without leaving any residue. The concentrate is diluted with water in a refillable foam pump bottle. The economical foam dispenser immediately dispenses a necessary amount of foam without excessive water or detergent and saves time. (It is allowed to push the foam dispenser 3-5 times when using it for the first time. One push is required for further use).
It contains 40% components of natural origin, including biodegradable surfactants.
- It does not contain chlorine, phosphates, PEG, active acids, alkalis, SLES and SLS.
- It is perfectly fit for being used with Fineffect cleaning cloths.
- 'Ecoprombezopasnost' certified.
*A bottle is sold separately.
It does not contain active acids, alkalis, phosphates, chlorine-based bleaches, PEG, SLS or SLES.
40% of its components are of natural origin.
It contains plant surfactants, which are biodegradable substances.
Ingredients: ≥30% water, ≥5%, but <15% anionic surfactants, nonionic surfactants; <5%; complexing agent, citric acid, preservative, flavouring agent, dye.
- Remove a stopper from a dispenser before use.
- Fill the GLOSS bottle halfway with water.
- Cut off the neck of the concentrate with scissors and pour it into the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with water up to its neck.
- Screw a foaming pump on and stir the substance.
Once an actuator is pushed down, a foaming dispenser pump starts working. It is allowed to push the actuator 3-5 times when using a foaming dispenser bottle for the first time. One push is required for further use.
- Apply the ready-to-use cleaner to a sponge, wash dishes, removing grease and dirt, and then rinse with water.
You can find more detailed information about cleaning different surfaces in the cleaning guide.